If your credit institution rejects your application for a basic account, does not provide you with sufficient support when you switch accounts or does not charge a fee that is customary in the market, you can complain to the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority or initiate administrative proceedings.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication