• If you wish to make a declaration recognising the maternity of your child, if this is required by the law of your country or by the law of the country in which the child is habitually resident.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.