Are you organising educational events for staff councils in public administration? Then the Federal Agency for Civic Education (BpB) can recognise your event as suitable for educational leave under certain conditions.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Building and Home Affairs

Last update or date of publication