If you are continuing your education, you can, under certain conditions, receive financial support under the Upgrading Training Assistance Act (Aufstiegs-BAföG).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.