Do you want to infiltrate rainwater or discharge it into a surface water body? Then you can apply for a permit under water law from the responsible water authority. In some cases, this can only be granted in a formal administrative procedure

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.