If you want to infiltrate pre-treated wastewater from a small wastewater treatment plant or discharge it into a surface water body, you can apply for a water law permit from the responsible water authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.