You can apply for a reduction in the foul water charge for quantities of water that are not discharged into the public sewage systems, for example, due to garden irrigation.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.