If you want to establish an expert organization that inspects facilities for handling substances hazardous to water, prepares expert reports and certifies or monitors specialized companies, you must apply for recognition from the competent authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.