You want to give up your existing permit wastewater into a surface water and / or via infiltration into groundwater? Then an application for revocation must be submitted to the competent authority for this purpose.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.