You require a licence to use water of any kind. If there is a change of use, notify the lower water authority immediately. If a licence granted to you is transferred to a legal successor, you must also report this to the water authority.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.