If you are going on a school trip with students, they can enter a country of the European Union and some other countries without a visa or passport using the collective list.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.