You want to re-enter or change your tax number or tax identification number, which is the basis for the ELSTER certificate used for the registration in the Internet Export Declaration Plus (IAA Plus), in your EORI master data? Then you need to submit an application.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication