If you move unaccompanied cash, for example, in postal and freight traffic from a third country to or through the European Union or from the European Union to a third country, you must submit a disclosure declaration when requested to do so by the customs authorities.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication