If you have general questions about all areas of customs and excise law, motor vehicle tax and financial control of undeclared work or questions about online customs applications, you can obtain information from the central information desk of the customs administration.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication