If you need information on specific associations, you can search for them on the Joint Register Portal of the federal states. If a register of associations cannot be accessed via the Common Register Portal, you can inspect it at the competent register court (local court).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.