If you want to use a new smoke flavoring in or on food, you must have it approved at the European level . If approved, the smoke flavoring will be placed on the EU Community List of Primary Products.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL)

Last update or date of publication