If you operate an energy supply network, you must report IT faults to the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) without delay. To be able to submit a report, you must designate a contact point to the BSI in advance.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior and Home Affairs (BMI)

Last update or date of publication