If you are in dispute with your telecommunications provider, you can, under certain conditions, turn to the Telecommunications Arbitration Board of the Federal Network Agency. It can help settle the dispute without having to go to court.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection (BMWK)

Last update or date of publication