Sie müssen länger als drei Monate ins Krankenhaus und haben keine Wohnung im Inland? Dann müssen Sie den Ort Ihres Aufenthaltes bei den Meldebehörden anmelden.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.