Does your company belong to a professional association or accident insurance fund and has paid the contributions to the statutory accident insurance? Then you can prove this with a clearance certificate to main companies or contracted companies.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication