If, as a result of an accident at work or on the way to work, or a recognized occupational disease, you participate in qualified measures for participation in working life (occupational rehabilitation) and do not receive any pay, you will receive a transitional allowance.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication