If, as a hunter, you wish to take samples for official Trichinella testing of wild boar and badgers yourself, you must apply for a permit to take Trichinella samples. You must meet certain requirements for this.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.