Do you conduct animal experiments, keep or breed laboratory animals in your facility or company? Then you must appoint an animal welfare officer as the responsible person and report this to the competent body.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.