If you keep vertebrates of specially protected species, you must notify the competent authority immediately. This also applies to a change in the animals' population, a change in their regular location and the identification of the animals.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.