If you have any inquiries or comments about directional radio interference, you can contact the Federal Network Agency by e-mail. As the public body responsible for urban land use planning, the Federal Network Agency will examine your concerns and provide you with a statement.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport (BMDV)

Last update or date of publication