The International Driving Licence is not required within the European Union (EU) and the signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). However, to drive a rental car abroad, it can be helpful to have an International Driving Licence. In certain countries, mostly outside Europe, an International Driving Licence is required in addition to the national one.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.