If you want to drive trucks, you must have your driver's license extended by class C, CE, C1 or C1E at the driver's license authority. These extended driving license classes are limited to 5 years.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.