You have a driving license from a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area and have moved to Germany? Then you need to have your driver's license rewritten if an extension is pending.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.