If you want to drive your vehicle with trailer over 750 kilograms, you need an extension of class B by the key number 96. If you want to drive light motorcycles up to 125 cm³ without a motorcycle license, you need an extension by the key number 196.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.