If you want to drive more powerful motor vehicles in agriculture, you must apply for the class T driver's license, the "large tractor driver's license".

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.