If you want to drive simple motor vehicles in agriculture, you must apply for the class L driver's license (the "small tractor driver's license").

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.