The sidewalk crossing, also called a property driveway or curb cut, is used to provide easy vehicle access to a property from the street. You can have existing sidewalk crossings changed.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.