If you operate a family care home, you can apply for a parking permit. With this, you are allowed to park in certain areas for the duration of your work assignment.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.