If you receive citizen's allowance, you can apply for a loan from the Jobcenter in acute emergency situations if you are unable to pay an amount that is actually covered by your standard needs and you cannot defer payment.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.