If your company is registered with the Künstlersozialkasse, you generally have to submit an annual remuneration report. The Künstlersozialkasse needs this report in order to calculate the amount of the artists' social security contribution you have to pay.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.