If your obligation to pay contributions has ended and you again pay more than EUR 450.00 per year to self-employed artists or journalists, or if you also again hold more than 3 events in a calendar year, you must inform the K√ľnstlersozialkasse.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.