If you work with self-employed artists or journalists or commission work from self-employed artists or journalists as a company, you may, under certain conditions, be obliged to pay artists’ social security contributions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.