Children, adolescents and young adults who receive citizen's allowance or social assistance, or whose parents receive child supplement or housing allowance, can in principle receive benefits from the education package.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.