If you as parents earn enough income for yourself, but your income is not enough or only just enough for the whole family, you can apply for the child supplement.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.