Minor children living with another family (foster family or relatives) can receive subsistence benefits under SGB XII to ensure the necessary subsistence of the foster child. Foster carers can also receive these.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.