If you are cared for privately at home, you are entitled to care aids intended for consumption. Possibly also on technical care aids and/or on a grant to improve the individual living environment.

If you receive private nursing care at home, you are entitled to nursing aids intended for consumption. You may also be entitled to technical care aids and/or a subsidy to improve your individual living environment.