If you want to move your electronic bookkeeping, other required electronic records or both to a country outside the EU, you must apply for this. This also applies if you want to relocate parts of the electronic bookkeeping or records.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication