If, as a trader based outside the European Union (EU), you supply certain services to private individuals in the EU, you can declare and pay tax on the resulting turnover centrally in the VAT on e-Services (ECOM) taxation procedure.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication