If foreign companies from the EU or the EEA make repayments or payments from contributions to German shareholders, they can file an application for separate determination of a return of contributions for tax purposes in favor of their shareholders.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication