If you owe remuneration for the transfer of rights or certain capital gains, you can apply for authorisation to use the control reporting procedure in order to be able to withhold all or part of the tax under certain conditions.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication