If you are a taxable (legal) person and generate foreign income from a country with which an agreement exists for the avoidance of double taxation, a certificate of residence may be required for submission to a foreign tax authority. may be required.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.