You can have the wage tax deduction features (tax class, child allowances) blocked by notifying your tax office. Your company of employment will then tax your wages according to tax class VI.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.