You live permanently separated as part of a marriage or civil partnership? If so, the spouse-related tax class combinations are no longer possible from the year after the separation.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.