You do not want to keep the tax class combination IV/IV that was automatically assigned when you got married? If so, you and your wife or husband can apply for a change of tax class at your local tax office.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.