If you are the owner of a motor vehicle as a person with a severe disability, you may have to pay less or no motor vehicle tax under certain conditions. To do this, apply for a vehicle tax concession.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.